The electric toothbrush is a kind of toothbrush invented by Philippe-Guy Woog. Through the rapid rotation or vibration of the motor core, the brush head generates high-frequency vibration, which instantly decomposes the toothpaste into fine foam and cleans the teeth deeply. At the same time, the bristles vibrate. It can promote blood circulation in the oral cavity and has a massage effect on the gum tissue.
- First consider whether the size of the electric brush head is suitable. Electric brush heads for children and adults are different. Choose the brush head that suits you according to your personal habits, degree of opening, oral size and other factors. There are also bristles on toothbrushes. Some people prefer softer ones and harder ones. Choose the right brush head according to personal preference.
- The number of times the toothbrush rotates per minute. The more times the toothbrush rotates, the stronger the cleaning ability. The vibration frequency of high-speed electric toothbrushes can even reach 31,000 times per minute, but the price will be relatively expensive. In addition to the speed, there is also the choice of strength. Multi-strength selection helps to choose the best brushing strength.
- Multi-functional choice of electric toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes are not only the function of cleaning the teeth, but also help to treat gingivitis, relieve red and swollen gums, and time to brush teeth. Prompt oral health information and other functions. Whether you need these functions can also be selected according to personal needs.
- Charging methods, electric toothbrushes include direct charging, battery charging, hybrid and other types. Choose an electric toothbrush according to the convenience of charging in your own bathroom. The dentist recommends that each brushing should last for 2 minutes to effectively clean the oral bacteria. Combining the automatic and manual hybrid brushing of the electric toothbrush can maximize the cleaning purpose.
- Steps to choose an electric toothbrush
The first step: Is an electric toothbrush better or an ordinary toothbrush?
Step 2: Can electric toothbrushes replace ordinary toothbrushes?
Step 3: Type of electric toothbrush
Step 4: The best quality materials for electric toothbrushes
Step 5: What brand of electric toothbrush is cost-effective
- Install the brush head. Tightly insert the brush head into the toothbrush shaft until the brush head is engaged with the metal shaft.
- Use warm water to adjust the softness of the bristles: warm water: soft; cold water: moderate; ice water: slightly hard. It is strongly recommended for first-time users to soak in warm water (below 40℃) before using! The bristles after soaking in warm water are very soft and feel very comfortable to brush. After using it for 2 to 5 times, the hardness of the bristles is determined by your preference.
- How to squeeze toothpaste: It can be used with any brand of toothpaste. Align the toothpaste vertically at the center of the bristles and squeeze an appropriate amount of toothpaste. In order to avoid toothpaste splashing, it is best to squeeze the toothpaste before turning on the power.
- How to brush your teeth effectively: When brushing your teeth, insert the brush head from the thinnest front teeth. Put the teeth in the middle of the bristles and pull it back and forth with moderate force. After the toothpaste foams, turn on the electric switch. After the brush head vibrates, move the toothbrush back and forth from the front teeth to the back teeth to clean all the teeth! Generally speaking, using an electric toothbrush to brush your teeth takes only two minutes each time to achieve a thorough cleaning effect.
- How to use the tongue scraper: After brushing your teeth, it is best to use the scraping edge on the back of the brush head to scrape the tongue coating on your tongue to achieve the effect of thoroughly cleaning the tongue.
- In order to avoid foam splashing, please turn off the power of the toothbrush before taking it out of your mouth.
- How to clean the toothbrush bristles: After each brushing, put the brush head in the water, turn on the electric switch, shake it a few times, and tap the brush head to wash away the foreign matter and toothpaste remaining on the bristles.
We recommend the Aiwa Opera Panda Series electric toothbrush as your first choice.